Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I can't quite tell where you are now, but what I would have done is enter C. as the first chord. It would give me measures of silence until bar 9.

I now know that for next time!! Thank you Matt.

I ended up going into the song and saving as wav files, then opening a blank song, i imported those wav files in and at least U saved the song. Sadly the chord chart is gone but if need be I will recreate it. Typing in ALL that text again...

There are measures in there like F#maj7/d then F#maj7/A and so forth. Lots of verbose chord notation because of what I want the bass line to do. It actually sounds pretty good already, and I haven't done any manual playing yet. Just Real Band and real Tracks.

This is a collaborative effort with a few people, relating back to that post I made asking if we had any Jazzmasters here. Several people have responded and they were the ones I would have asked anyway! There's a 16 bar section for a guitar solo and a 16 bar section for a sax solo. Hopefully by the time it is ready to go out for collabs Mr. Norton will have some time to look at it.

This one is the most fun of the 3 I have in progress at the moment.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.