My immediate reaction was it would have been more suitable to make Last Post the default. Not only was the majority of posters ok with the status quo in the bump thread but it's my belief the overwhelming majority of people who access the Users Showcase are regular forum members who are there to catch up on threads they are following first and then check out newer listings.

I know, I know. You may have up to three that will protest the extra click they have to press if you reverse the order but they can be handled the same way as those who demand a single platform, 64 bit, VST based band in a box program audiophile version for $49.95 that has a button to auto generate the chords, lyrics, melody with lead and background vocals of a 'modern' country #1 chart song.

You could have avoided all this if PGMusic had just purchased a Sirius Satellite Radio Channel and moved the all newly converted 192/32 floating bit audio format songs of the Users Showcase and made David Snyder/Tater Tot the DJ.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.