Quote:

Well your answers to my statements are in the ball park of what I said, but I was a troll for saying it.

Go figure.

PITB, a troll is somebody whose posts to a forum are inflammatory and reaction-seeking. What makes your posts different from those of others who ask questions is that your replies often include testy little comments. Such posting is what brands somebody as a troll. If you would simply omit the self-defense part of your replies, there would be no problem. Lay your thought on the table and walk away from it and it will stand as your valid opinion. But when you keep adding self-justification comments and nose-snits, you undermine yourself.

I wish you'd just buy the software and start posting your own results so we can hear how good you really are. I think you will totally enjoy it. It can easily and quickly add the parts you don't want to play. That is basically what you want, right? It has most of the functionality of other DAW programs, plus many music automation features that aren't available elsewhere. If you liked the demos, Go for it. MANY demo songs are included, which can be edited or rearranged into new compositions. The online demos are generated directly from the demos included in the package. No special tweaking. If you tweak your songs, they can be even better. Buy the software and the rest is up to your creative ability.

I look forward to hearing your BIAB/RT generated stuff. I predict you will love it.