At the moment the Ketron is the band in a box midi solution and yes all the banks are available. I have lobbied Peter to put the Ketron SD2 into the software as they sell it, rather than have to download and install it then select it. However, the JV1010 was my go to box before Mac made me buy the SD2, and now that the REaltracks have matured I'm sort of 90 percent running them over any midi solution.

In some versions of Band in a Box we had better luck saving while the song was playing, as weird as that seems.

Note that some songs you glean or get from PG music as demos have patch changes embedded in them. There are also settings to globally allow or not allow patch changes, and you need to go into options and make sure what is there does what you want.

Once you get a setup it can be frustration all over again when you get the next computer. Back to square one trying to remember how you did the setup 3 years ago. Nice.

There almost ought to be a 'this is my total setup' script file where you take it when you migrate to a newer version on a faster machine with another o/s.

John Conley
Musica est vita