Bob, Sundance - I wish my hearing could hear the quality of the production that I'm not hearing.
Hearing aids ain't ideal but they're better than not hearing any of the work done on this forum.

I really like the projects that you turn out - together or separately, they're top notch.

There is one thing that bothers me about this mix - now it is possible that my frequency losses may be the reason for this, but I find that the harmonica tends to walk on the lyrics in the verses in places, rather than comfortably being inserted "in the spaces".

I run into the same problem when I record my own harmonica tracks - I let it rip for a track and then go back and play only the vocal and harmonica tracks then actually cut out the licks fighting the vocal. Josie you did some good editing on those tracks, except for the positioning over the lyrics - I like to hear Bob's lyrics coming through. It's not that big a problem, but I find it intrudes . . . and I'm a harmonica player.

Mmmmm - they're cutting grass outside - nothing like the sweet smell of carcinogenic gas fumes and cut grass - seriously.

Ian

Ian
My "Original Tunes" Site
My gene pool needs more chlorine.