Quote:

I have had problems with USB hubs also. That is why I always install a PCI/USB card in my music computers. If you google PCI USB cards you will find most cost from $9 to $20 USD. I only use one USB hub and that is for things I plug and unplug a lot, things like flash drives and USB external hard drives.

This computer has 6 USBs, and if i need more I will take the 4 USB port card out of another computer and put it in this one. I used the hub only because some of the devices are wide and take away access to the USB port next to it, and the ports on the hub are vertical. (Specifically the wireless NIC, which is the "thumb drive" style, but it comes with an extension pedestal/cradle that I since started using. And originally I had a bluetooth keyboard and mouse in an effort to be as cable free as possible, and that had a thumb drive sized receiver as well that was too wide, but those are out now too.) It was mainly for ease of access as my 60 year old body is tired of bending and crawling. I need to move things around up there anyway so my work table is in the middle of the wall instead of one end. I am too close to one of the near field monitors, like right under it, and that makes it hard to mix.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.