Quote:

Quote:

.......... I never power cycle it. And of course, power cycling rests everything, so..... Add that to taking the USB hub out of the loop.... voila....

But you haven't put the hub back into the loop for testing as a couple of us have suggested. Being a problem solver (like many of us), aren't you curious to know for sure whether the issue was in the hub or in the MAudio interface? I know I am, and it's not totally idle curiosity, either. It could help with future configuration/purchase decisions. -Ron

I was one of those suggesters. You know why? It defies any logic that recording was happening in Sonar & not RB using the Hub.One of a few things is amiss either:
1. It wasn't recording in Sonar
2. It was recording in RB but some miss setup by the OP was at fault.
3. The USB is meant to save face
4. FM is at work

OK now I like Bob want to like you as I think you are basically a nice guy and a former PM about your treatment and respect for animals puts on the top of my respect list but I've got to tell ya straight:
YOU PISS ME OFF when you start on your rants about the program. If you can't keep this to yourself & work constructively and listen to the experts, like they say on Shark Tank "I'm out!"
Your choice.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php