Okay update on "dropping" to Sonar. I found no setting to let me use the "drop" function that way it worked in BIAB. I saw the drop button turn green once but there was no activity and no tracks were made available to move to Sonar. I used to start that plug in and then just drag the track from the BIAB screen onto an empty track in Sonar and it moved over. I ended up exporting each track to WAV and imported them into Sonar and they are all there. All 8 of them.

However, that stuttering issue just won't go away. I tried everything I know. I made sure to close one program before running the other so two programs were not fighting over the sound hardware. After importing tracks I shut both programs down and reopened Sonar. Still stuttered. Restarted the computer. Still stuttered. There is no setting in Sonar like there is on the Real Band options panel to play with buffers, so at that point I knew of no other way to play with that, and got to the point where I took the attitude "and why should/would I have to when it plays fine in Real Band? It's the same tracks, same data, etc...."

And now I have to go run sound so I can't play any more with it today. And tomorrow is a morning or rehearsal and then the Browns game, and then a computer side job..... so I'll get back to this maybe Sunday night, but more likely Monday.

Thanks for the help everyone has offered so far. The learning continues.....

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.