I was playing around with BIAB and I discovered I can mute out any of the floating mixer controls at will with my mouse. I find this useful when wanting to punch in and out Instruments in a song at will as a live performance.
What I don't like is my mouse tends to move when using this method .Is there any way I can control the Mute button in the floating mixer with out having to use the mouse to do that ? If this could be done using my Computer Keyboard that would be great, even better yet if there was a way to use a floor pedal to do this.If this can not be done I think it would be a great idea to be able to use floor pedals to control the floating mixer Mute on and off control especial if a person wants to play and instrument and keep his or her hands free. I know there are ways to lay in a smoking guitar or sax in certain parts of a song by programming it in but I would like to be able to feel that guitar or sax going in and out of a song when ever I feel the urge to do that .It gives me the feeling as if I'm playing the instrument or having more control over it. Any one's input would be appreciated on this subject .

Regards,
Greg