Scott, not saying this is her problem, her issue could be totally unrelated. I just did a quick search and you bet there are problems with 32 bit plugs in a 64 bit os and vice versa. Spectrasonics has a specific 64 bit version out now. Is this what she needs? No idea I would have to spend an hour researching it.

I found several posts on the Sonar forums talking about this too. Sonar now has both 32 and 64 bit versions and apparently a lot of the plugs (not the programs, just the plugs ins) from various companies have to match the bit depth.

I was a bit upset for example when my Emulator X synth wouldn't activate in my new machine. It took me over an hour to install everything and never got any warning it was a waste of time. I had to read the Emu forums to find out there's no 64 bit upgrade for the 32 bit version. You simply have to buy the new X3 for $199 and that's it. And, none of the 32 bit plugs or soundbanks are compatible so I just uninstalled and/or deleted all those files. I probably won't buy it because now I have my new Kurzweil PC3 and that's got plenty of synth power to create all kinds of strange and weird sounds if I need them. Plus Kurz's filters sound just as good to me as the EMU Zplane filters did for those killer sweeps and portamento things.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.