Hi Eddie,

I use a BCF2000 with reaper for all my mixing. its great for what I want. The Reaper forum is also very friendly and helpful. There's even a "Noobie Forum" just for beginners.

Its real easy to change faders from 1-8 to 9-16 with just a button press. You can see all of them onscreen so you don't need to wonder where they're set to. I use a "Klinke setup" which is downloadable from the reaper website. You can use more than one BCF2000 at the same time if you want to. It does take a little bit of time setting it up at first, and its helpful to print out templates, to tell you what all the buttons do.

It is so nice to have real faders and pan controls, as well as mute and solo buttons. Play, stop, rewind, fast forward. you can also arm tracks. play looping.

I'd like to see Real band and Biab, both accept control surface data. perhaps in the future.

Right now, I just drag my tracks over to Reaper, and after setting up tempo, and placing some Markers at verses and choruses, I can do just about anything I want with the tracks.

Andrew

Andrew Lloyd