jazzmandan - thanks for those very nice words (you're embarrassing me, man...)

I wanted to answer your question, even if it was rhetorical...

"what are you doing here?"

When I "happened on" the current state of BIAB (I had it a long time ago), I was intrigued. It sounded like it had become what I had always wished it would be. After reading as much as I could about it, I wanted to hear some real examples of "what was possible". Was it really worth "that much money"? So I listened to what people on the forum had posted. I was pleased to find some examples that convinced me that "the hype" was true. There were not a lot of examples of what I wanted to do, but there were enough to make me believe that it was, in fact, possible. So I "took the plunge".

I'm quite pleased with what I have been able to accomplish with BIAB, It is truly, "all it was cracked up to be"... and more. So if I can provide examples to others - of what I was looking for - I feel that is the least I can do. You can use BIAB to do a slow country ballad. Use can use BIAB to do an uptempo, rock country song (country is what I do - you've probably noticed). And EVERYTHING in between. And maybe, it will convince someone to buy BIAB. And the more people that buy BIAB, the more successful PGMusic is. And they will continue to add more stuff. More RealTracks. (More cello, please!!!)

On top of that, I have not found a better outlet for "having a song heard". And I have come to point where I would just as soon have as many people as possible to hear my songs. I love to write. What good it that if no one ever hears them. This forum gives me a place to "put them out there". I like that.

Asked and answered.

floyd