Quote:

Quote:

Yes, it works with BAIB but with a limitation. This has been discussed in the forum in grreat detail over the past year.

This was a very important "limitation" to me and caused me to abandon using BIAB for this purpose. I just wonder if recent upgrades have now addressed it.

But, here is my point: I suspect few if any will recall exactly what the limitation was, and if no one is aware of it, then why would we discuss it!

as I recall the main limitation to using BIAB with vocal processors is the fact that BIAB only allows one MIDI port, which, until recently, was directed to a synth.

If your songs have all realtracks and no MIDI, you can direct this port to the vocal processor.
I think its also possible to set the midi instruments to use a dedicated VSTi which then frees the port to be dedicated to whatever hardware device might find it useful.

I WILL say that it is a real hoot when you get BIAB and a voiceworks hooked up at the same time! It makes me fall in love with playing music all over again!
--------------
note:
the new vocal processors that are triggered by audio and not by MIDI provide a different challenge, which I will address in the next post