I'm considering treating myself to one of the new iMacs - my current PC-based hardware is getting very old now, and I use an iPad for charts on gigs, so the wall-to-wall Apple setup looks attractive.

There doesn't seem to be a version of BIAB 2013 for Mac yet, but assuming this is coming soon, will I have to buy a complete Mac replacement for my Audiophile edition of BIAB 2013 if I make the jump to Apple?

It seems to me that executable files take up a very small percentage of the disc, with the rest being taken up with data files of one sort or another (especially all the WAV files associated with RealTracks).

If there is (or will shortly be) an economic migration path from the Windows to the Mac version of BIAB 2013, I'll probably follow it, but if I have to discard my Windows version of BIAB I might just stick with a PC upgrade.

As an alternative, I believe that the more recent Macs can be persuaded to run Windows software, but this may not work for a program like BIAB which links very tightly with the hardware.