Hi BIAB people! I am looking forward to owning Band in a Box soon. This will be my first order of the program. I am going to buy the Hard Drive version. I want all the wave files also. If I am going to produce grammy award winning Jazz tunes then I need the waves lol. You never know seriously what band in the box can do for someone. I believe it is going to help me to write some great songs. I will produce some good sounding albums with it I hope. I can play some guitar so I might be adding some of my own musicianship to my songs. Plus my vocals.

I am going to get a TC Helicon vocal processor. Maybe also a keyboard to add some piano to it. I am not a pianist or anything but I just heard some Harry Connick Jr put some piano to a song and it was just some lead notes and a couple chords toward the end where he added it. I could surprise myself with accomplishing more than I ever thought possible with the help of Band in a Box. So it will be worth my close to 700 dollars I think. I am sure there is thousands of dollars worth of recorded professional muscians in this program.

Many of you have been buying this program for many years. Some every six months I heard. I highly doubt I will buy it every six months though. I might buy it once a year. We will see. I am sure some of you said no I will not buy it in 6 months but you did anyway. Ok if any of you have any comments please reply. If you are like me going to buy BIAB for the first time and are getting ready for it too it would be nice to hear what you are thinking. Also the old pros let me know whats up with you on this.