When I was in the AF I went to the intel tech school at San Angelo Texas for close to a year. We joked there was nothing there except for miles and miles of miles and miles.

There were all kinds of desert critters all over the place from horned toads and lizards to tarantulas and snakes. Lots of snakes. Rattlers on land and moccosins in the streams and small lakes. This is one area where they have big rattlesnake hunts and you see gazillions of snake heads nailed to walls, fences, whatever.

When I first read Robb's post all I thought about was my friends attic that is very tight. It's really just a bit larger than a normal crawl space, not one of these big attics you can walk around in that you see in old homes out East. If I were crawling around up there on my hands and knees face first and ran into a rattler, there isn't anyplace to go except to back off slooowly. If Robbs guys had plenty of room to move and they could tell there wasn't any more hiding up there then sure I probably would have grabbed a hammer too.

After watching some of these shows with doctors in the ER, they just make me nervous.

Bob.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.