Originally Posted By: Mac
I could waste my time citing credible sources from all of history, but experience with the Internet Atheist has informed me that such is always to no avail, for you all instantly discredit any sources that don't toe your party line anyway. As you've already done in this thread previously.

no credible sources!

Quote:
God told him that the virgin shall conceive.

this one is a scientific issue as well as an historical one. unless you are deluding yourself you would admit there can be absolutely no scientific proof of this virgin birth. you can take it on faith but you can never prove it!

Quote:
You just contradicted yourself from the previous sentence...

nope. my point is there are things that are provable through science and there are things you simply must take on faith (if you claim to believe them).

Quote:
I see that you have no concept of the amount of times that the majority of mainstream scientists have been proven WRONG in many differing fields. Some of those wrong beliefs of mainstream science took 50 years or more, a generation to pass away, before those findings were finally admitted and corrected by the mainstream scientists.

I covered this quite well when I acknowledged science always has mistakes and the goal is to test and correct them. unlike religion where you decide what you want to believe ahead of time and them scramble trying to find facts to support it!

Quote:
Love yer rants though.

thanks! I enjoy your mental wanderings as well!