Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Hi Axeplayer,

With the next patch (build 376, out later today or tomorrow), we added a feature where the "patches" tab of the mixer (ie press the Patches tab of the mixer) will show the patch names in the largest font possible. That's helpful to read the patch names.

Here's a pic of it

http://screencast.com/t/ys1Jb89vqN

Note: As stated, you'll have to update to build 376 to see this, and it will be uploaded by tomorrow (Dec.4)

Thanks a million for your work on this Peter, I have downloaded the update and things are beginning to look a lot better for me. It is indeed hard to please everyone with all different sizes of monitors and screen resolutions, but you are definitely trying to do so.

Looking forward to any future updates when you and the team get the time to do so.

Just one little idea that might be considered among the others that you have, might be the ability to drag the mixer anywhere on screen then it would be possible to see most of the buttons on the main dialog for those that have a magnified display.

I'm sure whatever way you choose and what is possible will work out fine for everyone in the end.

Many thanks again.
Axey