Try these simple things before you do any more installs/de-installs.

First is BIAB working? I'm not following thread on all the installs-uninstalls here so am confused on where you are at moment.

Assuming BIAB is working (get it working first)next question: is SampleTank working, independent of and EXTERNAL from BIAB. That is, run the "SampleTank 2.5.exe" from where ever that is (SHOULD be in C:\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 2.5 folder) and make sure it runs and is regsitered and no IK issues.

If and once BOTH of those things are working then go find TWO directories:

1. find the IK Multimedia subdirectory called "\Instruments" - WHERE EVER that is but should be on your C drive at C:\Program files (x86)\IK Multimeda given what you said above), and

2. find the \Band-in-a-box\ directory (which has the sub folders I listed before: Drums, Bass, Guitars, etc.). Now that directory could\ should be SOMEWHERE under your C:\Program Files (X86)\ somewhere if I followed your above statements correctly

Next, and for now COPY, do not move, the \Band-in-a-Box\ directory to the \Instruments\ folder from step 1.

Next RUN SampleTank, again external from BIAB, this time in the Sampletank GUI find and click on "PREFS" (middle right hand side small print).

Then click on "Browse" button and point to the Instruments directory from step 1. And also click and turn on the "Relist on Startup" - you can turn that off later after things have stabilized.

Now run BIAB and see if it can't find the Hi-Q sounds?

let us know what happens

Good Luck
Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/14/13 10:26 AM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20