Hi Bert,

Firstly, the BIAB's Hi-Q sounds call on the DXi version of Sampletank. I wouldn't worry about installing the VSTi version.

Secondly, Sampletank requires that's it's run in administration mode. Have a read of this thread and you'll see what I mean. That explains why it's necessary to run BIAB in administrator mode.

To run BIAB in administrator mode each time you start it, simply find the file BBW.EXE in \bb, right-click on it, select 'Properties', and set it's privileges.

Thirdly, in relation to the style LHBLZ1 .... It sounds like the Sampletank synth is still plugged in to either the Piano slot or the Default slot. Because Sampletank is not a general midi synth, it's necessary to load a sound into it to get it to work. When you open a midi style, go into the VST/DXi settings and check each of the tracks to see if Sampletank has been removed (especially the Default, highlighted, and the Piano tracks).

Originally Posted By: Noel
NOTES

1. When you want to run General Midi, make sure that the Coyote WT is installed in the "Default" slot and that Sampletank has been removed from all slots.

2. If you've used a Hi-Q sound with a style and then change to another style, Sampletank will still be installed as a VST/DXi. It's necessary to manually remove it.

It was good to read that the problem was sorted. Reflecting back, maybe it was the 'Administration Mode' restriction that stopped it working the first time.

All the best,
Noel

Last edited by Noel96; 12/15/13 02:54 PM.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024