If you're running Win 8/8.1, I would suggest downloading, for streaming, if not for direct streaming of WiFi...

You will find most all your songs streamed by the artist or artists that made them best sellers, or at least, sought after by singers and accompanyist alike. As of right now, I've not solved the problem of grabbing all of the chord changes. I'm looking at a program called "n-Tracks.com" that may possibly solve the problem to a great extent, as it's a program for converting audio to midi, a step sequencer of sorts, that has a deep, deep programmable "stature". You can download a free 10-day trial!!

Without a doubt, unless your running Mac, IPads, Itunes...if it's win XP or old stuff like that, that will soon be unsupported...

Move on up to Win 8 and 8.1, which is necessary to run X-Box and all the free shortcut programs that are availble free once you've signed up for free streaming downloads which include vocals, if they were featured.
That's been my simple solution to finding the greatest arrangements that go well with my jazz guitar and keyboard synths.

Last edited by GDaddy; 03/27/14 12:28 PM.

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3