Hi, Eddie -

First of all, make sure you are using the most recent version of AmpliTube. You should be able to download version 3.14 from the IK-Multimedia site.

During the installation process, you will eventually get to the screen where you select the options you want. It looks like this:

For the 32-bit DLL, make sure you have VST Plugin selection checked. If you want the 64-bit DLL, make sure you have the VST 64 Plugin selection checked. If you don't want the 64-bit plugin, then deselect that selection.

Click Next to continue and you will get to the 32-bit VST folder selection screen. It looks like this:

I have separate folders for 32-bit and 64-bit VST and VSTi DLL's.

Select where you want to install the 32-bit DLL and make note of this, as this is where you'll have to tell BIAB and RealBand to look for the DLL.

Continue on and you will get to the 64-bit VST folder selection screen. It looks like this:

Enter the folder name where you want your 64-bit DLL. Make sure it is NOT the same as the 32-bit folder, otherwise the 32-bit DLL will be overwritten, since they have the same file name.

Continue the installation and be sure to run the authorization manager to register and authorize AmpliTube on your computer.

Then in BIAB, select the 32-bit DLL (it will be called "Amplitube 3.dll").

If you also installed the 64-bit, then you can select it but only from within DAW's that support 64-bit plugins (BIAB and RealBand do not). You will find it in the folder you specified during installation and it is also called "Amplitube 3.dll".

I hope that helps.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com