Hi Z,
I don't know of any software for this, though there's almost certainly something out there. Of course, you could always use BIAB...

Open the Practice dialogue, select the transposition you want (choose Trombone and maybe do an octave shift) start playback and open the lead sheet window.

Voila, Bass clef playback with audio guide.

On the other hand, as a trombone player taught in British brass band tradition, I only knew treble clef (albeit transposed for Bb) and when it came time for me to broaden my horizons I got a copy of an Arban Tutor for trombone in bass clef and just immersed myself in it for a week or so - it didn't take long at all. First week had me fluent from low G to F above the staff, couple more weeks extended that to F# below the staff to B (4 ledger lines) above the staff.

These days I sight read concert treble, Bb transposed treble, concert tenor and concert bass - biggest problem is forgetting what clef I'm in part way through... I usually only see concert bass parts these days, except every Wednesday with the Dixie band I play in at Macmasters Beach, NSW and when I play gigs with Tuggerah Lakes Concert Band - both of which are usually Bb transposed treble... mostly... smile

--=-- My credo: If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing - just ask my missus, she'll tell ya laugh --=--
You're only paranoid if you're wrong!