Originally Posted By: Icelander
I just loved the ingenuity of using the program. To create something this ambient & atmospheric on such a sturdy & 'fixed' device as BBox is, that's no small feat cool

Mario ...

I fully agree with what our friend, Icelander, had to say.

And yes, the "block sound" of the pads and strings can be a challenge and the BIAB program falls a wee bit short on that particular issue. Don't get me wrong ... it's a fabulous program and we simply love it. But virtually every existent thing and person has a flaw here and there. There is no apparent work around to reduce or eliminate that blocky sound.

Mistake? Nah ... just an indigenous flaw in one of the tools of the trade. Sometimes the included "flaw" is better than a substitute if it says what you want to say. The best analogy I can offer is I would rather listen to someone with a significant lisp in his voice but has excellent command of the English language than someone with a crystal clear, dynamic voice but butchers the language. I hope you got the gist of what I was trying to say there.

No matter what, this was a wonderful tribute and we got more entertainment than the cost of admission entitled us to. I guess all that means, "Ya did good!"

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops