Originally Posted By: royg1707
Hi, couldn't find the link for this song but I went into your website and had a listen to your Free Cd. Really enjoyed it, all good songs, I think my favorite is 'Up to no good again' but they are all very good. Great lyrics/harmonies, well produced, If I had to pick on something, I would prefer a bit less reverb on the vocals, I think your voice is strong enough and good enough to carry the vocals, but that is being really picky and is just down to my preference. Yes will listen again (and again),
Thanks.

Roy - the link is the song title (in red) - you will find that many people do the same thing... glad you found (and enjoyed) the free CDs..

Originally Posted By: aleck rand
Haaaaaaaaaaa! Man, when that Jerry Lee honky piano started poundin', the smile on my face just got wider and wider ... and wider! Wicked guitar solo going on here as I listen. Like you said yourself, "that's what I'm 'talkin' 'bout."

Floyd, maybe I don't follow the field closely enough, but you sound like much more than just a gigging musician. You're certainly a lot better than Jeff Bridges was in Crazy Heart (I sure hope you saw it) and I thought Jeff was damned fine in that movie, doing his own singing and playing. You've got Jeff in your pocket along with a lot of others. Can I say, "Yeh, but now Waylon ... Waylon definitely has it over Floyd"? No, can't say that.

Great ride to the fishin' spot.

Dean

Thanks, Dean - always nice when you drop in for a listen... we'll make a Country fan out of you yet! That is one of the nice things about this community... we seem to be expanding each other's musical landscapes... and then we have BIAB to paint it as we see fit... I have been thinking of doing some jazz stuff myself... smile or maybe a cover of "I've Grown Accustom To Her Face"... smile

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Originally Posted By: aleck rand
Haaaaaaaaaaa! Man, when that Jerry Lee honky piano started poundin', the smile on my face just got wider and wider ... and wider! Wicked guitar solo going on here as I listen. Like you said yourself, "that's what I'm 'talkin' 'bout."

Dean

Dean said it best! Another other winner from the dynamic duo! You and Janice are just fantastic together.

Thanks, Mario - you are always so kind....

Originally Posted By: SpaceDog
Floyd,
Awesome! Masterful work on the mix. With all the RTs you used, it's amazingly uncluttered. Super job!
SD

SD - thanks for dropping in for a listen...