Slowing down the endings.... Since RB uses audio, that is not easy to do without generating artifacts.

So until they get this resolved and workable.....

I write and compose in BB. It's really easy to slow your endings there in BB. Simply edit the tempo measure by measure reducing each one more. Of course you would need to have a significant tempo drop in the span of a few measures to be effective..... so here's what I did.

The song was 4/4 and needed to slow to a stop in the span of 2 to 3 measures. Edit the last several measures to change them from 4/4 to 2/4. You will need to add one new measure for each one you reduce to 2/4. By doing that, you are able to have more steps down in tempo making the slow down smoother to the ear.... it's not even noticeable that it's "stepped" when done right. Do not use the BB standard/default 2 or 4 bar ending. Either remove it or push it further back by adding enough measures for the final chord hold to fade to silence.

This works like a charm until PG adds this as a feature that works smoothly in some future version of BB/RB.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.