Charlie Thanks for listening. It was a lot of work, mainly mentally as the sample voice REALLY annoyed me towards the end LOL

Rob Yeh a lot of work and I soon regretted starting it because of the samples. As you mention it I now see the Flash and the Pan similarity. The Young family from Australia/Scotland have some good musicians Angus and Malcolm with ACDC and George in Flash and the pan and originally The Easybeats.
Thanks for listening.

Tom I only have a landline because of the Internet package I have but I used to enjoy some cold calls as I tried to annoy the live ones and make them slam the phone down on me!!
Glad you enjoyed

Dani Thanks for listening and I wish you all the best for Christmas also and look forward to your productions next year.

ROG It is the ONLY song I have written that I CANNOT listen to now, those calls REALLY irritate me, but as I said to Tom the live ones can be fun to wind up. But I have grown out of that now.

Herb Thanks for listening. I can quite safely say I won't be doing another like that for a while LOL

Alyn