I am also having a problem with access violations.
I recently updated to 2015 from 2014. Now if I load a previously created RealBand seq file that has tracks that came from BIAB, I get an access violation window
whenever I try to select a section of audio on a track for editing. The window has the following information;

Access Violation at address 007442BE in module 'RealBand.exe'. Read of address 00000342 at: 007442BE.

I have tried loading several different seq files that all used to work fine. If I start with a new Realband file with no information from BIAB then I can hilight the track section like it is supposed to.

I have tried deleting the RB.cfg and the Realband.ini files to restore to factory but no luck.

My system is an i7 processor with, 9 MB of RAM, Lots of space on the hard drive. I use an M Audio Fast Track Pro as
my input source. I have tried over and over with the same result. I have loaded a file I just created, originally in BIAB, and also files I created several years ago. Same result each time. Everything worked fine prior to updating to 2015. Any ideas?

Thanks
Darren