Rharv,
I contacted tech support about the 'Access Violation' I would see when trying to re-save a .seq file. The only thing that I could do was to save the file with a different name like song1revA.seq then the next time I saved it would be song1revB.seq This worked but was a real pain. After trying the 'run as Administrator' for Realband and Band in a Box and setting the Windows 'User Account control' to 'Never Notify' the problem with file save in Realband remained the same. Tech support told me that the issue seemed to be a Windows file permissions problem and not a Realband problem. So I asked if a re-install of Realband and Band in the Box would be worth a try and they said yes.
I un-installed both programs and deleted the entire folders for Realband and Band in a Box after moving 82GB worth of songs I had made to a different location. Started the un-install at 15:00 yesterday afternoon and finished up at 22:00 last night. After more testing this morning it looks like the save problem is gone and everything is working as it should.
Just wanted to post an update in case anyone else sees this problem with their PC.

Del