Hey Pat, thanks for the lyrics reminder. I completely overlooked that this time. Thanks for listening.

One reason I did not just re-cut the entire song after getting the chords and tempo from the Audio Chord Wizard is I actually do this a lot. This particular version is the only existing version left of the work done on this song and is an early scratch track that is incomplete as far as soloist instruments are concerned. There is also a pretty obvious mis chord at the end of the song, thus the abrupt fade out. But I have always liked this version and recently there has been some forum discussion by Herb and Floyd on their construction techniques and having multiple tracks of the same instrument and using volume envelopes to mix the tracks without bouncing sections from each track into a main track.

I decided this would be a good song to experiment with that technique. Having multiple tracks also allowed for the opening intro to be panned to the center and the remaining soloist parts panned some to the right.

Last edited by c_fogle; 01/16/15 06:26 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.