Love the application PG Music, I really, really do, but installing a new version is not fun. The bb folder is on the C:\ drive, I accepted all of the default paths on previous versions and for the 2015 version.

Reinstalled 2015 and installed build 415. By the way, I used the BiaB utility to check for new updates. It did not find 415 and listed 414 as the most current?

Getting Part 3: and Part 7: error message, in those projects with the HQ sets I assume. I never paid much attention in the past. I've used BiaB for just over a year. Auditioned a RT, sounded good, exported the audio to Sonar, done.

I had no problems with version 2014. Had SampleTank and it was authorized in order for me to use BiaB 2014 as I did all of last year, but now I'm getting the message that its 10-day trial has expired. Fine. I run the Authorization Manager (have to download a new version even though it was just installed from the 2015 USB drive?). Done. Launch the Authorization Manager then log into my IK Multimedia account to get the authorization number...why wasn't that automatic? But then the Authorization Manager returns a Connection Error: 903. I'm accessing the web at the same time so I know I have internet connectivity.

I contacted both PG Music and IK Multimedia support. I'll keep trying to resolve this over the weekend. I guess I'm not alone in experiencing these problems. Thanks for listening and for your help.