My apologies and thanks for the courtesy check Pat. I will adhere to the etiquette of the forum in the future.

As far as the tracks go they are heavily edited and sometimes are a mash up of several styles. So its hard to just give the styles because I lose track of what I used. I can say that the song was inspired by one of the styles that I found down in the 85bpm area of the style picker and serves as the starting point and back ground. It was a hard rock guitar ballad with cello I believe. The soloist is primarily an edited mash up of the heavy metal soloist found in that bpm range. I always export the tracks from BIAB in the DI version to my DAW for editing and amp simulation.

The drums are 3 individually generated tracks of the same rock heavy tom style and are panned one hard left, one hard right and one down the center. They are then all sent to drum a buss for the polish. It allows the toms to bounce from one speaker to another that gives it a big sound. I did have to change the drums at the break though to get more crash and glimmer to add to the build up.