Fred,
Thanks for listening. I'm glad you liked it. I got the space bug as a kid in 60s growing up watching the NASA missions.

George,
I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Bob,
Thanks for the compliment. I always watch for your postings.

Floyd,
Thanks. A couple of folks have liked this one the best yet. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Charlie,
Funny you mentioned the song "Telstar" from the Ventures. Noy only do I remember that tune, I still play it from time to time. The sound of that reed organ lead really sounded like technology to me. I used a similar sound for my solo after the chorus.
About the Church Hymnal style, honestly, it was coincidental (perhaps subconcious).

Pat,
Thanks for your support and critique. You're right about the vocal. I'm tweaking the BVGs and balance and will repost in a few days.
I post the lyrics on my website, usually. I guess you'd have to got the Music page "Full song info."
Finally, I'm humbled and grateful to be part of such an important project.

Rob and Anne-Marie,
Thanks so much. I was channelling John Denver when I was recording (what a voice he had!). Bowie? Really? I'll have to listen again for that similarity.

ROG,
I really appreciate your kind comments. I've been studying and practicing hard to improve my writing performance skills.

RichMac,
Thanks. I was going for big epic sound. It supports the description of the launch in starting in the third verse.
BTW, a couple of my friends recently visited your beautiful country. It's on my bucket list too.

I love this global community!!

SD