Nice job on the remix. You guys are getting into Guenter's (boehm) territory. It was an excellent job of matching BIAB tracks against the vocals.

This type of arrangement of importing vocals into BIAB is a technique I do quite often for both practice with Audio Chord Wizard and creating a new musical mix.

I constantly search and download isolated vocal and acapella video's from YouTube so not only am I able to record with some of the top session musicians, (thanks to PGMusic's BIAB/RB) I have also brought in guest singers such as The Beatles, Paul McCartney, The Bee Gees, Temptations, Eagles and countless 'unknown' artists who come into my studio where I am the "professional" engineer as music greats create new covers of some of their biggest hits.

Sadly, policies, permissions and copyrights prevent me from sharing, but I have created versions of several songs that I am particularly proud of. Paul McCartney singing a big band version of "Oh Darling" and a very, very nice soulful and realistic version of The Temptations doing "Just my Imagination" .

I found this technique to be quite a lot of fun to do. It can be somewhat challenging at times according to the song project but mostly a simple process that is not 'easy' to do. But I'm starting to hijack your post so will quit my rambling and just say I appreciate what it took for you to transition this song from the original. I enjoyed my listen a lot. Good job.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.