I seem to have lost the '.dll' for Coyote. I've tried to re-install it from the Help menu, but I still cant find it. When I do find a '.dll' it says it is the 64 bit version. I was playing around with SampleTank V2 and had some success with loading samples, but it's all a bit too hard to be bothered with. I mainly use realtracks, so Coyote will be fine for the odd midi track etc. Also, I realised I had an S20 lying around smile.

The other problem I have is no audio in BIAB via the audio from my notebook pc. No problem in any other program or even Realband. I was using a USB headphones audio setup for Skype and had a work around by using a USB to audio jack for BIAB. I deleted the USB headphones as I'm not using Skype and bingo no audio at all in BIAB (lol). Any ideas?

If I do want to just re-install BIAB (program files) not all the realtracks, realdrums, styles etc, what's the best approach. I've taken on board what folks on the forum have said about not re installing unnecessarily, but I think I need a clean BIAB install.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.487
BIAB 2021 (Build 818)
Intel(R) Core(TM), i3-4160, CPU @3.60 GHz RAM 16 GB, 64 Bit X64-based processor
Zoom UAC-2 (USB 3 interface-built in midi)
VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Sputnik Valve Condenser Mic