All the files (song files and m4a files) were created on BIAB 2015 for mac on a Mac mini running Yosemite. My phone is a brand new iPhone 6 plus running the latest iOS. I was able to successfully download exactly one song. After that all other downloads fail, the app crashes and shuts down. I've tried (many times) downloading via the browser interface from my Mac (Safari), via Dropbox and via Google drive. All fail. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling--several times. I always get the same result: one and only one song will download, and after that all other download attempts fail. I even took my phone to work and tried downloading via Dropbox and Google drive from the WIFI there as we have a business grade fiber optic connection. Fail. When I explained all this over the phone to PG Music support today, I was told that the phone app was developed by a 3rd party with which support has no way to communicate, so if the app doesn't work, there's nothing they can do. You see why I'm frustrated and a little pissed off?