Again guys this is simply another example of something that can get blown all out of proportion. Rharv is right just like Eddie is also right.

Whenever I look up anything online from the price of a new Yamaha mixer to a storage shed for the backyard which I just did, an ad for that same product pops up in the margin of the CNN or Fox News websites. So what? Seriously SO WHAT? No problemo guys, please. Stop with all the "they're watching us we're all gonna die" conspiracy theories.

Yes, I'm sure there are a few illegal exceptions but your car can get hit by a meteor in the driveway too or you can get hit in the head by a fish sucked up from the bay by a waterspout.

Just clear the cookies in your browser every few days if it really bugs you. The only reason I don't is some cookies are for remembering login info for certain sites and I don't want to go through the login dance every time I go there.

Edit. Since my soapbox hasn't collapsed yet, one more thing. How much do you worriers want to pay for all these websites? As in subscription fees. You think these sites don't cost big bucks to run? Without all these ad's they either would not exist or we would be paying for them probably similar to our cable TV. We'd have all these bundles like so much for column A, so much for column B.

Bob

Last edited by jazzmammal; 08/08/15 06:33 PM.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.