After listening through a bunch of your songs, I have to say you have a great sound! very professional change-ups that keep the songs interesting and your vocals are distinctive... really top notch in every way! You have some really original compositions, and they flow very well, like one of those albums that all of the songs are everybody's favorite.

Your harmonies and production are also very good in my opinion... you have what I'd call a live sound, but with all the production quality of studio music.

Regarding this particular song, maybe my age predisposes me to hear it in a way that is contrary to your intent. I GET your intent, and I think you puled it off... but I've heard so much metal that was Anti-Christian that its hard for me to hear metal as a CC genre.

Your guitar work is very good, not only in terms of execution but also in terms of great use of effects... and with none of the muddiness that usually accompanies heavy use of effects.

And I especially like the fact that you seem to be pursuing your music as a ministry... good luck to that end!