You have a lot of cool stuff going on in this song:

1) I really like your voice... it has the perfect mix of tonality, pitch and raspiness to make your vocals sound interesting and even exciting!

2) the dialog between the king and his minions regarding Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego's unwillingness to bow down to the idol adds a theatrical moment to the composition that I found to be really interesting and attention-getting

3) In fact, I find that your songs in general are full of interesting little ditties that ramp up the interest level repeatedly in different directions, and in so doing they keep your songs moving from one audio texture to another... little tricks like changing the EQ for one phrase only, to emphasize the message contained in that phrase, or adding harmonies at key points to beef up the impact. Lots of songs use harmony, but you use it as a form of dynamics, and I find that interesting

4) I absolutely LOVED your use of the flute run through an overdriven marshall... it was reminiscent of Jethro Tull and maybe a metal solo with only the high harmonics stripped out and used alone. VERY Interesting sound! It would be interesting to take a metal solo guitar real track that has an accompanying MIDI track and superimpose a flute on the MIDI to create harmonics that can be controlled separately

5) considering the fact that you appear to be using your music as a ministry, I think you are missing an opportunity by failing to post your lyrics

In conclusion, I have really enjoyed everything you've posted so far.. I think you have a lot of talent and some interesting approaches to solving the standard musical problems.