Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
I got a fuzzy little @$$
that just loooves to play blue grass

;-) seemed like the obvious rhyme for "bluegrass"... plus it gave me a picture phrase to make the squirrel real... (and it made me laugh)

Quote:
This is a gem!! This is really well done. I don't know anything about animation but it is very cool what you've done here. Got a kick out of it! Keep posting your tunes! Take care. Greg

Thanks Greg... I have a special interest in hearing your thoughts, because we seem to be on the same page on so many things... except in this case you can see the project objectively, whereas I'm too close to it. Thanks for taking time to comment, as I truly value your opinion and analysis!

As I write this, I'm listening once again to your most recent project with Janice, and I find myself loving it all over again! You made such great creative choices throughout that song... from your choice of words in your lyrics to your choice of collaboration partners, you hit a home run every time at bat! I hope to someday achieve the kind of clarity you get in your mixes... but til then, I'll be content to hide the mix in an animation where there are distractions!