Ok, I know I could simply call support and get my questions answered but I thought I'd post here for some reason or another.

Anyhow, I've been away awhile and have decided NOT to pay anymore to get into my old Dell hard drive OS (XP) I tried to with a few rescue/system restore/repair discs, etc. and gave up. Now even my Bios is messed up. Next, if I wanted to recover my BIAB 2015 (I think it is) I would have to get Pro help for the HD. Decided against that. Sooooooo, since I have already purchased a new computer with Win 10 I would like to get current with BIAB in 2017.

Some questions: Will I have to start all over as if I never purchased BIAB at all? I purchased a bunch of individual stuff before and I have in front of me HDs #UPW4632 and #UP365 (both useless now of course). I'm sure there is a record of my purchases. There is a difference of some $200 for never having had BIAB to having BIAB 2015/2016 so it'd be a matter of them giving me access to download BIAB 2015. Also, when I purchase the when you purchase stuff like the "UltraPlusPAK" or the "EverythingPAK" will 2017 also have the stuff form the BIAB HDs mentioned above? I bought a bunch of Brent Mason Real Tracks and hate to think I lost them all.

TIA