sixchannel:

I see what you mean with this file. There's a lot going on in the song with all those RTs playing at once. I suppose your PC is powerful enough to have generated all of them at the same time. I have one older machine running BIAB and it sometimes bogs down when trying to generate that much info.

The MP3 of the 1278 in isolation, how was that created? Did you just take the song, mute the other tracks and record 1278?

I'm wondering what would happen if you unfreeze 1278, mute all the others and then REgenerate just 1278 and see how it plays. That way you'll be able to tell if there is a problem with the PC trying to handle all the tracks at once.

Or perhaps open a blank song and just generate a 1278 track by itself. I tried that and it sounds OK, even after I just enter a few chords.

The other thing is, since this is a Synth Pad, perhaps it's best used for songs with long sustaining chords, not that it's an excuse for it being so choppy.

The demo for 1278 sounds fine, but I don't hear a lot of "sudden" chord changes.

I'm just "shooting from the hip" here and I don't really have a solution.
Others here will likely be of more help.

Good luck!
LLOYD S