Originally Posted By: David Snyder
there seems to be a very thin minority of some posters who are posting a lot stuff but don't seem to get around to responding very much to those who are their listeners, if you look at the statistics. That might not be the best of forum etiquette

Admitting my ignorance of any statistic on this subject and based on my daily reading here in the forums, I would have guessed there's actually a thicker minority that would fit into your observation.

Personally, I've listened to a great deal of submissions in the User Showcase but very rarely comment for a few reasons.

But, even though I do have (4) BIAB tunes finished up since I got the program (about 2+ years ago) I've never been in the habit of overtly asking anyone to listen to my material....maybe I'm terrified of the truth. smile

If someone does, I'm grateful...good comments or unfavorable...they still took the time to listen.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I agree...if someone is continually posting their songs and soliciting listens (or honest comments) then it seems fair to expect them to listen to others consistently and comment also.

It'll be curious to hear what others think of your 'observation'.

Carry on...

Last edited by chulaivet1966; 07/29/16 08:48 AM.