Originally Posted By: Pipeline
I think the best way is just try it for 30 days, if you are not happy you can get your money back.

"Unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind our products!
When you purchase ANY product directly from PG Music Inc., you are automatically covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you made directly from PG Music Inc., simply contact us within 30 days of your order, and we will refund the purchase price (shipping charges not included) - no questions asked!

No small print required!"

Thanks again Pipeline . I am just finding out first because i live in Indonesia and as BIAB Audiophile is a hard-drive and not downloadable as I would have hoped .., then the return is an expensive option for me as I will still need to pay return international shipping PLUS up to 30% import taxes on the purchase cost for the BIAB + hard drive .., (which means all those extra costs could have been avoided if an alternative "download only option" was offered - but unfortunately it isn't).

This is why I am being thorough before I by . Once again Pipeline , I thank you kindly for taking the time to reply .., Very much appreciated smile

Last edited by SFG; 10/09/16 03:22 PM.

My Specs
Computer : Mac Pro (late 2013) - OS Yosemite 10.10.5
Processor : 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
Memory : 64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
Graphics : AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB
Interface : Avid Mbox 3 Pro
DAW : Pro Tools 12.6.0 (64 bit AAX)