Hi Andy,

I'd like to share some resources I've found to be helpful.

++ Coursera - The Technology of Music Production ++ This is an introduction to music production. The online course is broken into 6 segments with each segment presented one a week. The course is FREE if you decide to audit the course instead of receiving certification. All the information (videos, script, pdf files, etc.) can be downloaded for offline review and future reference and it is well worth the time and effort to download. This course is a great place to begin learning about music production. Just having the information presented in a clear, concise and well thought out form makes absorbing the information much easier than trying to learn it haphazardly. The next session begins November 14.

++ The Art Of Music Production ++ A companion to the course above. This is a four week course with an emphasis on critical listening, arrangement and how to put a song together so it sounds interesting to everyone.

++ Play With Your Music ++ An online, course by New York and Steinhardt universities.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home