Originally Posted By: tommyad
Charlie, It's great the way you can manipulate these old tracks and resurrect them. A good song and a good vocal. The steel is great. Harold was a very accomplished player. Those triplets are not easy to pull off. The mix sounds really good and considering the source material it is amazing that it is that good. Very much enjoyed! Tom

Hi Tom. Such nice comments coming from as respected pedal steel player as you is very much appreciated. I was hoping you would have time to take a listen to this one and comment. I have quite a few of these recordings, both originals and covers, we made during one of his visits and he was not familiar at all with the original material. I also would lose track of where I was in the song during his solos getting caught up with where he was taking the song. A hint of this can be heard at the fast fade out of this particular track as I messed up just beyond the fade out portion. Thanks for you comments.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.