Originally Posted By: receder
Charlie,

I have to agree with the other accolades. If you hadn't said it was from an old recording I would never have known. Loved the pedal steel guitar playing. I am sure that Harold would have appreciated your reworking of this song.

All the best,
Jez

Hi Jez. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it.

Charlie
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Loved this tune. Love the chord progressions. Excellent vocal. I am glad you resurrected it. Steel was very cool

Thanks Scott. Glad you enjoyed it.

Charlie
Originally Posted By: RnAM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Charlie,

This is fantastic! You've really got the knack when it comes to using BIAB/RB to re-work previously recorded material. I cannot think of anyone else on the forum who has the same level as expertise as you.

I really enjoyed the listen. You and Harold have created a very engaging and very entertaining song. You both sound great. As I sat here listening and tapping my feet, I kept thinking "What a terrific tribute to your late brother" and "What a wonderful way to re-visit memories of yesteryear".

May Christmas bring all that's good your way,
Noel

We agree completely! Once again you've demonstrated your skills in reworking previously recorded material. Very nice vocals in this one too.

Rob & Anne-Marie

Thanks Rob & Anne-Marie. These old recordings are great memories. I'm glad I was smart enough to save them. Wish I had been smarter in choosing the quality of recording.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.