Originally Posted By: JABryant99
I bought 2016 through Amazon in early December only to then find out that the 2017 version was released....I guess I will upgrade later.

I do have the most recent build - 437

So if I have this right, the Xtra Style PAKs I purchased for $49 don't really do me much good unless I also buy multiple (possibly) $79 RT packs? Doesn't sound like a great purchase by me. I guess I will have to research better next time. It is unfortunate that the webpage for the Xtra Style PAKs does not warn you that some or all of the Xtra Styles will not work without the additional RealTrack purchases......

There is still likely time to get this right. BIAB is a uniquely complex system to maneuver for the first time purchaser. The solution to this is "this forum" where you will find all the answers you need to get what you need.

For example here are a couple insider purchasing tips:
1) The end of year sales is the best time to purchase any BIAB package. The sales ongoing now will unlikely be repeated later in the year.
2) PG Music has a great 30 day full return policy - no questions asked.
3) The best recommendation for what to buy is the UltraPlus Pak - this is the most bang for your buck and will get you ALL the musical content you will need.

Other tips and tricks to purchasing are simply here for the asking.

Welcome to the forum grin

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper