Originally Posted By: aeroboy47
Its from an old tape. It's recorded as a wave file on my computer and has been cleaned up to 4 bars length with Audacity. Imported with ACW, set bar 1 and sent to BIAB. Somehow I have this working now but dont remember how.

Played this song in a band many years ago. I have the song written with BIAB. I am just trying to use the original lead guitar sound for the intro and break in the middle.

Thanks for your quick response. I have had BIAB for some years but am now trying to learn to use it's in many features.

Your best bet would be to do this in a DAW like Realband, Sonar, Cubase etc.
Bring your BiaB file into the DAW. If using anything other then Realband the bring in the BiaB song as either wav or aiff (that depends on whether you have a Mac or PC) or as MIDI. If you are going to have the BiaB file playing during the intro then bring the file in at measure 1, if not then measure 5. Bring in your audio 4 bar intro via cut and paste. Do the same for the break. Note you probably would want to bring in the entire audio file and cut and paste from it. Either mute the sections you do not want to play or delete them.

BiaB is not a DAW thus not very versatile in doing what you want done here. A DAW is the answer IMHO. YMMV

I hope this helps.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware