"rharv"/Bob...

Whew! I stand in the shadows of giants...

I listened to three (for now) of your songs: "Haunted", "Things Will Finally Gel", and "Sweetness". The musicianship was (obviously) top-notch. The mixing on all of them was, to my untrained ears, overwhelmingly clear, spacious, and ear-filling.

Talk about "growling" gee-tars! In "Haunted" they sounded like they were straining against a leash to get free. Better feed 'em before they bite you! Also, I liked the chord changes and the driving rhythm.

However, the mix for "Sweetness" was particularly impressive. The music sounded as though it was coming from everywhere in the room I listened to it in. I really appreciated how the "throw-away" lines in the background (including that wild donkey braying!) sounded so well-placed and distinct within the total mix. And last, but not least, you and your band definitely "put your feet in the funk" on that one! Oh, yeah, baby! cool

Now, may I ask only a couple of questions? Concerning the vocals, are you the lead singer? Second, where the voices sing in harmony, are they the voices of different members of the band, or were they only your voice, but duplicated and blended into the mix?

Thanks for sharing your exciting, rhythmic, and excellently produced music!

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".